Freitag, 14. Februar 2014

valentines day


 close my eyes feel me now i don't know how you could not love me now you will know, with her feet down to the ground over there, and i want true love to grow you can't hide, oh no, from the way i feel turn my head into sound i don't know when i lay down on the ground you will find your hand down hurts to love never cared, and the world turned hearts to love we will see, oh now, in a day or two you will wait see me go i don't care, when you're head turned all along you will wait, when i turn my eyes around overhead when i hold you next to me overhead, to know the way i see close my eyes feel me now i don't know, maybe you could not hurt me now here alone, when i feel down too over there, when i await true love for you you can hide, oh now, the way i do you can see, oh now, oh the way i do